From Ubuntu Terminal screen (Applications > Accessories > Terminal), type:
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 174kB of archives.
After unpacking 586kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com gutsy/main kbounce 4:3.5.8-0ubuntu1 [174kB]
Fetched 174kB in 2s (65.6kB/s)
Selecting previously deselected package kbounce.
(Reading database … 157609 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking kbounce (from …/kbounce_4%3a3.5.8-0ubuntu1_i386.deb) …
Setting up kbounce (4:3.5.8-0ubuntu1) …
How to play?
- Open Applications > Games > Kbounce.
- When you start the game, there are 2 balls that bounce off inside this square area.
- All you have to do is click the cursor on any parts inside the square to create bricks partition (wall).
- The bricks can be built horizontal and vertical. The default is horizontal.
- To switch between Horizontal and Vertical use Right Mouse Button.
- You have to count to the right time and position before you start to click the area because you only have one chance.
- First time the ball hit your ‘growing wall‘, the wall will be disappear starting the hit part.
- Second time the ball hit your ‘growing wall‘, you lose.
- The easy trick that I have is separate the balls.
- If you can do it, it will be easier for your to focus on one ball first.
- Then start build vertically, finish the first area then continue with the other area.
- If you are lucky, you can fill 50% area directly.
- Then start build it vertically.
- Continue until the area is getting smaller.
- But you have to be careful, because once the balls hit your ‘growing wall‘ you have to start the again.
- After you finish the 75% area, you will go to the next level.