- Toribash is a turn-based fighting game. Create your own martial arts movies in single player sandbox mode, or join the competition in the multi player modes. The basic aim of the game is to fight the opponent, scoring points for damage. Some limbs break easier then others, others give more points when hit. To get more points, each joint can be relaxed, contracted, extended or held. This makes the gameplay very open-ended as there are no set moves, although many people will copy a move which seems to work well. Read more.
- Altitude is a 2D side-scrolling airplane shooter game. Altitude is a fierce contest of ace vs ace, battling for supremacy of the skies in a fast paced combat that is way more fun than a flight simulator. It is a game of steely nerves, hair-trigger reflexes and brilliant
tactical thinking. With five unique planes to choose from and an online
community that will provide you with hours of entertainment, the game
will stretch you to the limit from the upper reaches of the stratosphere
and the relics of a long forgotten city, to within the deepest hollows
of underground caverns. Read more.
- Barbarian is a remake of the classic game on various 8 and 16 bit systems (C64/Amiga/ST/etc). You can play the original game on an emulator. However, he has agreed that if a champion can be found who is able to defeat his demonic guardians, the princess will be allowed to go free. All seems lost as champion after champion is defeated. Then, from the forgotten wastelands of the North, comes an unknown barbarian, a mighty warrior, wielding his broadsword with deadly skill. Can he vanquish the forces of Darkness and free the Princess?. Read more
- BlockoFighter is a two-player game where two Blocko men (they may look like LEGO characters but they are not) encounter in a fierce battle which occurs in a rectangular arena located in the spectacular fjords of scenic Lapland.BlockoFighter is a humorous beat-em-up game which originally started as a school project during a course in computer graphics. The first version called LegoFighter was finished under Christmas 2001 and now, after many months of work and idle time, we are finally presenting BlockoFighter - the second version of the game. Read more
- Chuchunco City 2000 is a simple fighting game. It is inspired by popular fighting games, such as Street Fighter and King of Fighters, but has some unique features and concepts.
- F.L.A.W. is a small multiplayer action game. It can be played by up to 5 players on a single computer. Each player controls a wizard. The goal of the game is to survive as long as possible while more and more fireballs appear in the arena.
- Formido is one of those games, where you are loaded with some guns and you go shooting different things. 'Things' in this case are big, ugly, - not green though - alien insects.In Formido, you are loaded with some guns and you go shooting different things. ‘Things’ in this case are big, ugly, -- not green though -- alien insects. The idea is to kill as many of them as possible. Eventually they will overcome you, but struggle as long as you can. There are some power-ups to aid you in your honorable quest. Keep in mind, that these critters are rather tough and generally do nasty things when in close range of the player. Read more
- Kernel Panic is a game about computers. Systems, hackers and networks wage war in a matrix of Doom! The only constraints are time and space; unlike other real time strategy games, no resource economy exists in KP.
- Kombatant is a side scroller network fighting game.
- LemmingBall Z GL is a parody on Dragonball Z involving Lemmings. LBZ is a single and multiplayer game which can be played both offline and online against a bot or a friend.And when say loosely based, i mean with a big twist' Instead off the normal characters from the anime, this game features cute LEMMINGS bashing eachothers skull in! The game is released, and new versions are always in development. Read more
- Lugaru (pronounced Loo-GAH-roo) is a third-person action title. The main character, Turner, is an anthropomorphic rebel bunny rabbit with impressive combat skills. In his quest to find those responsible for slaughtering his village, he uncovers a far-reaching conspiracy involving the corrupt leaders of the rabbit republic and the starving wolves from a nearby den. Turner takes it upon himself to fight against their plot and save his fellow rabbits from slavery. Lugaru’s primary feature is its unique combat system. Instead of relying on confusing button combinations to perform moves, Lugaru’s moves are all logical and context sensitive. Read more
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (MOHAA) is a first-person shooter (FPS) computer game.n the single-player mode, the player takes on the role of PFC Boyd Travers, a fictional paratrooper in the US 82nd Airborne Division.Missions include various insertions into Italy, northern France, the Netherlands and Germany, each one beginning with a jump behind enemy lines, and success requiring completion of given objectives. The game uses a heavily-modified Unreal Engine 3. Airborne employs a nonlinear gameplay style whereby the player can start the game anywhere in the map by directing where they land, as opposed to previous linear FPS games where the start point and direction is already laid out, such as Allied Assault. Read more
- Paintown Paintown is a 2d side scrolling beatem-up game. This game is completely written from scratch and uses a modular system for loading new graphics. Most of the characters are well known from other beat´em´ups and comics. There is a single player adventure mode and you can also play in versus mode against another player. Read more
- Pineapple In Pineapple you are a sherriff of a small village in the far west. During a dark night of summer, the gang of reds, a bad group of crazy minded people, come to your town to kill every one. You must kill them all before all citizens are killed. Read more
- Schatzkloppe Schatzkloppe was developed on the codebase of Martial Combat.
- Subvein: Mutant Factions Subvein: Mutant Factions is a free multiplayer action game. It has over 20 weapons, a strategic skills system, crazy vehicles and countless user-generated maps. It's tactical, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- Trine 2 for Linux (commercial) Trine 2 for Linux offers physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic, online and local co-op for up to three players, and unlimited Character and Game+ modes add to additional replay value.
- Triplane Classic Triplane Classic is a side-scrolling dogfighting game featuring solo missions and multiplayer mode with up to four players.