In Formido, you are loaded with some guns and you go shooting different things. ‘Things’ in this case are big, ugly, -- not green though -- alien insects. The idea is to kill as many of them as possible. Eventually they will overcome you, but struggle as long as you can. There are some power-ups to aid you in your honorable quest. Keep in mind, that these critters are rather tough and generally do nasty things when in close range of the player.
Formido is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). Read the included documentation for details.
- Navagate Menu
- Joystick Up
- Joystick Down
- Joystick Left
- Rotate Left
- Joystick Right
- Rotate Right
- Menu Selection
Download appropriate packages for your operating system:
- Download the game [9,21 Mb]
- Download from here..
- Download from here.. (port by Noé Falzon)
- Download from gueux.net(port by Kambiokika)
- Download from OS4 Depot (port by Costel Mincea)
- Download from Netlabs.org SDL/2 (port by Doodle)
Formido utilizes following libraries: (you need them all to recompile)